Dragon Island is an exciting video slot that has 5 reels and 15 paylines. It is the first video slot from Net Entertainment that features ‘Win Both Ways’. This feature allows the players to win on combinations from both rights to left and left to right. Thus, in this game, you have double chances of winning. There are also golden wild symbols which further improve your winning chances. The game also features Free Spins and scatters along with the wild symbols. The players are allowed to bet €150 when Win Both Ways is activated. This makes the video slot equally attractive for both excitement and entertainment.
How to play
There is a row of six buttons controlling the play in Dragon Island video slot. These are:
• Level: You can press this button for choosing the number of coins per line you wish to bet (maximum of 10).
• Lines: Pressing this button allows you to choose the number of paylines you wish to activate.
• Autoplay: Offers the possibility of playing a number of rounds automatically.
• Arrows in a Circle: This button spins the reels. Clicking this button again during spinning allows you to stop the spinning of reels sooner.
• Coin Value: this button can be clicked for changing the coin denomination. This ranges from 0.01 to 0.50.
• Bet Max: this button spins the reel at highest coin value and coins per line for the game.
Other than these, there is also a button on the right side of the screen, which can be clicked for turning the Win Both Ways feature on or off. However, turning this on cost you extra while turning it off means you cannot get any Golden Wild Symbols, therefore no extra wins.
Symbols and Prizes
The Dragon Island video slot has the famous Wilds and free Spins. The Wilds can turn into Golden Wilds if you play with Win Both the Ways feature on, thus offering further profit. Since it can replace all other symbols apart from Golden Wild Symbols and Scatters, Wild Symbols are very important in creating winning combinations. The Golden Wild Symbols might appear on middle reel if Win Both the Ways is turned on. This can happen both during free spins and in main game. The golden wild symbols can also replace every other symbols other than scatters. In case of this symbol, the winnings are multiplied with a random number between 2 and 8.
Winning with scatters means that the winnings are multiplied depending on the pay table. Free Spins are activated when 3 scatters are formed. 3 scatters offer 10 free spins while 4 scatters net you 20 free spins whereas 5 scatters offer as much as 50 free spins. You can also win additional free spins during the free spins round itself.
The Dragon Island is a unique video slot from Net End that features win Both the Ways. In this game, you have more chances of winning using this feature or the Golden Wild Symbols. A payout rate of 96.7% is also notable.