Jackpot 6000 is like any basic slot game. Structure of the slot comprises 5 win lines with 3 slots. The main jackpot game is accompanied by two others, namely, the doubling game and Super meter game. When one is doing well in the main game, they can go for an adventure and try their luck with these subsequent two. These can help one to win exciting jackpots. A person can win a maximum of 6000 credits in every round, the second highest being of 1600 credits. Players can choose among 6 betting possibilities, and the number of line they’ll be playing depends on which level of the game they are in. When one wins the main game, there’s a good chance that they will win the doubling game. But players may also decide to play the super meter game, or can simply cash out.
How to play
There are seven main buttons which players will need to control while playing this game. Those buttons are:
• Collect: When players choose to cash out their rewards instead of opting for the subsequent doubling or super meter game, they need to use this button.
• Transfer: using this button, one can transfer 20 coins from their winnings to be cashed. This helps the user to bet only on a part of their earnings.
• Bet: this symbol helps in changing the levels of bet from 1 to 10.
• Heads and tails symbol: In the doubling game, one needs to bet on either of these symbols in order to double their rewards.
• Spin: This can either be used to spin the reel in a given level or to enter Super meter mode when one has already won a spin.
• Max Bet: This can be used for maximizing the level of bet and spinning reels.
To control sound and auto play settings, buttons are available at the bottom of the gaming screen towards the left corner.
Symbols and Prizes
Common symbols in Jackpot 6000 are lemons, Star, Cherries, Grapes, bells and the Joker. And then there are two more optional gambles: the doubling game and the super meter. Whenever there is a winning combo on reels, the player is given an option to cash out or gamble by choosing heads/tails. If one wins the gamble, their winning amount is doubled.
If there are two Jokers present on the reel, super meter can bring in rewards for the player. Super meter can be activated only after a winning spin, by choosing to spin again. Stakes at once go high, the price being 20 coins for each spin. Every combination of Joker on the reel fetches a bonus prize of 10 to 6000 coins. However, one can choose not to enter into these games, and have the winnings from their main games cashed by pressing the ‘Collect’ button.
Jackpot 6000 offer a great chance of winning when one has luck in his favor. Especially the gambling bonuses are very tempting, since they allow players to double their winnings at once. Since this doubling gambles are not compulsory, people who are not looking for much of an adventure can also play this game.